Friday, February 12, 2010

12Feb2010

I am restarting this blog that I used to keep Susan K updates on my whereabouts. It's set to send out an email whenever I post to selected recipients. Let me know if it does not work.

Accomplishments...
*Uploaded files to radiant for Fiona to review.
*Work out VPN issues with Help Desk, Andrew as always was very helpful. I have both VPN Corp and Lite at my disposal.


Plans/Current Work...
*Complete draft of PP over weekend to have in by Monday. OVERDUE
*Connect with Jess to see if she can review some of the material to provide feedback.
Upload files approved to dev.viper, and send ticket to Help Desk for upload to discoverU.

Challenges...
*Fiona will be on vacation next week so no feedback, back from her until the following week.
*Will have to see how this VPN will work out for the work that I plan. I may end up in the Office more than I planned to be.

Notes...

No comments: